OFFICE OF THE PCDA (PENSIONS), DRAUPADI GHAT
Circular No. 15
1. The Adjutant General
(Service, Head Quarters)
2. The OI/C
Pay Accounting Authority
3. The CMD, CPPC
The CMD, All PSB and Authorised private Banks
Subject :- Grant of dual (two) family pension from military as well as Civil employment.
Consequent upon issue of GOI,MOD No. 01(05)/2010-D(pen/Pol) dated 17.01.2013 (copy enclosed as Annexure) family of Armed forces officers who got reemployed in Civil Dept/PSUs/ Autonomous bodies/ Local funds of central/state Govt. after getting retired from military service and were in receipt of military pension till death , shall be allowed to draw family pension from military service in addition to the family pension, if any authorized from the reemployed civil Dept. subject to fulfillment of other prescribed conditions as hither to fore.
The provision of above letter are applicable to the Armed Forces Personnel who got discharged/retired/invalided out from service w.e.f. 24.09.2012 or thereafter. Benefit of this provision has also been allowed in past cases. However the financial benefits shall be granted from 24.09.2012 only.
It is therefore requested to please identity the affected cases and forward claim on prescribed form through concerned service Hqrs. to pension sanctioning authority alongwith following documents /information.
1. NOK and family details from service Head quarters
2. A certificate regarding grant/non grant of family pension from re-employed along with family details or details of grant of family pension for civil service with the following details.
i. Name and address of Civil Deptt./PSUs/Autonomous bodies where officer was re-employed for second employed after discharge from military service.
ii. Death certificate of officer
iii. PDA details alongwith A/c No.
iv. BSR Code of Paying Branch
v. PPO No. notifying family pension for civil service and name and address of PPO issuing Authority. A copy of PPO should also be enclosed.
3. PPO No under which retiring pension was granted from defence side.
4. Current PDA details alongwith A/c No from where pension now desired.
5. Last payment certificate by PDA in respect of ordinary family pension from military service indicating date upto which family pension was paid to, if pension was sanctioned, name of family pensioner, date of stoppage of family pension, PPO No. notifying family pension must be clearly mentioned.
6. This circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination across the all concerned.
Please acknowledge receipt.
(C. B. YADAV)