No 4/1/2009-5 FR/289
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Chandigarh, the 16th April, 2012
1. All Head of Departments, All Commissioners of Divisions,
All Deputy Commissioners & Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
2. The Registrar, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject:- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales of pay from 01-01-2012.
I am directed to refer to Finance Department circular letter No. 4/1/2009- 5FR/404, dated 10th October, 2011 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Haryana Government employees shall be enhanced from the existing rates of 58% to 65% of the pay w. e.f. lst January, 2012.
2. All other conditions for payment of dearness allowance on revised pay scale contained in the instructions including FD’s letter No. 4/1/2009- 5 FR dated 12-1-2009 shall continue to be applicable while regulating dearness allowance under these orders.
3. The additional installment of DA payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana Govt. employees from April, 2012 i.e. for the month of April, 2012 paid in May, 2012.
4. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from January, 2012 to March, 2012 shall be made in the month of May, 2012.
5. Copy of these orders is also available on website which can be downloaded from the site www.finhry.gov.in.
Under Secretary Finance
for Financial Commissioner & Principal Secretary
to Government Haryana, Finance Department.