Chief Security Commissioner
All Zonal Railways
Ret: JDE (IR) No. E(LR)1/2011/JCM2-1, dated 10.02.2011
“Harassment/victimization of AC staff -
This has approval of DG/RPF.
Gazette Notification of 7th Central Pay Commission
Dearness Allowance Calculation in 7th CPC Gazette Notification -
7th CPC Gazette Notification - Annual Increments -
Expected DA July 2016 - AICPIN for the month of June 2016
7th PAY COMMISSION NEWS
To Download the 7th Pay Commission Report Click Here
7th CPC Extends Child Care Leave (CCL) to Single Male Parent
7th Pay Commission Recommended change in Transport Allowance
7th CPC has Recommended Abolishing 52 Allowances
Removal of Grade Pay System in 7th CPC – Detailed Report
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 28.06.2011
The General Managers
All Indian Railways.
Sub:- Safety Related Retirement Scheme covering safety categories with Grade Pay of `.1900/-
Please refer to Board,s letters of even number dated 11.09.2010 and 24.09.2010 vide which the benefit of Safety Related Retirement Scheme (SRRS) was extended to other safety categories of staff with a grade pay of `.1800/- p.m. The nomenclature of the Scheme was also modified also Liberalized Active Retirement Scheme for Guaranteed Employment for Safety Staff (LARSGESS) with Grade Pay of ` 1800/-
2. Considering the demand of the Employees Federations it has now been decided to expand the scope of LARSGESS by enhancing the existing criteria of grade pay of `.1800/- to `.1900/-. However, the employment under the Scheme would be guaranteed only to those found eligible/suitable and finally selected as per the laid down procedure. The list of Safety categories covered under the Scheme in Grade Pay `.1800/- has already been circulated vide Board’s letter dated 11.09.2010. Same categories in Grade Pay `.1900/- will now be eligible for the scheme.
3. For determining the eligibility for seeking retirement under the Scheme, Grade Pay corresponding to the post against which the employee is working on regular basis, will be taken into account. In other words, the staff working on the post with Grade Pay of `.1900/- will continue to be eligible for seeking retirement under the Scheme even after getting financial upgradation in Grade Pay higher than `.1900/- under MACPS.
4. The eligibility conditions for the safety staff with grade pay of `.1900/- seeking retirement under the scheme would be the same as those for Drivers viz. 33 years of qualifying service and age between 55-57 years. Recruitment of the wards of such employees being in respective category (i.e. in grade pay of `.1900/-) their suitability would be adjudged by an Assessment Committee of 3 SAG officers at Headquarter level as in the case of the wards of Drivers.
5. The eligibility conditions in respect of qualifying service and age group in case of Gangmen and other safety categories in grade pay of `.1800/- would remain 20 years and 50-57 years respectively, and the suitability of their wards would be adjudged by an Assessment Committee of 3 JA Grade officers at Divisional level.
6. It is once again reiterated that the retirement of the employee be considered only if the ward is found suitable in all respects. Retirement of the employee and appointment of the ward should take place simultaneously.
7. The other terms and conditions of the Scheme will remain unchanged.
8. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
9.Hindi version will follow.
10. Kindly acknowledge receipt.
(Salim Md. Ahmed)
Deputy Director Estt.(P&A)III,
(i) whether Children Education Allowance would be admissible beyond two children due to failure of sterilization operation.
The reimbursement of Children Education Allowance is admissible only for the first child born after failure of sterilization operation.
(ii) whether the admissible amount per annum per child (annual ceiling of Rs.15000/-) on account of CEA can be reimbursed in full in the first quarter of the financial/academic year itself.
(i) It is clarified that a Government servant is allowed to get 50% of the total amount subject to the over all annual ceiling in the first quarter and the remaining amount in third and or fourth quarter. Frontloading of the entire amount in the first and second quarters is not allowed.
(ii) A Government servant can claim full amount subject to the annual ceiling of Rs.15000/- in the last quarter.
GOVERNMENT OF KERALA
PUBLIC SERVICE - APPOINTMENT OF DATA ENTRY OPERATOR AND COMPUTER OPERATOR / JUNIOR PROGRAMMER ON DAILY WAGE BASIS -ENHANCEMENT OF WAGES - ORDERS ISSUED.
FINANCE (EXPENDITURE. C) DEPARTMENT
G.O.(P) No. 264/201I/Fin.
Dated, Thiruvananthapuram, 18/06/2011.
Read:-(i) G.O.(Rt) No.1592/96/Fin. dated 16/06/1998.
(ii) G.O(P)No. 1354/99/Fin dated 10/05/1999.
(iii) G.O(P)No. 1362/99/Fin dated 13/05/1999.
(iv) G.O(P)No. 480/2006/Fia dated 25/ 11/2006.
(v) G.O(P)No. 441/2009/Fin. Dated 13/10/2009.
(vi) G.O(P)No. 204/2011/Fia dated 02.05.2011.
1. Vide Order 5th cited, daily wages in respect of Data Entry Operator was revised to `. 200/- and that, in respect of Computer Operator/Junior Programmer to `. 280/-. Consequent on the revision of the daily wages in respect of various categories such as Clerk, Typist, Chainman, Security Guard, Class IV, Workers in Govenment Presses, Driver and Pump Operator vide G.O 6th cited, Government felt it necessary to enhance the rate of wages of Data Entry Operator and Computer Operator/Junior Programmer also.
2. Accordingly after having examined the matter in detail, Government are pleased to revise the rate of daily wages in respect of the following categories with retrospective effect from 01/04/2011, as detailed below:
|Data Entry Operator|| |
By order of the Governor,
S. SURESH KUMAR,