GOVERNMENT OF KERALA
FINANCE (HBA) DEPARTMENT
Dated, Thiruvananthapuram, 07.09.2011
Sub: - House Building Advance Scheme to State Government Employees — HBA Combined State wise Seniority List and Combined State wise Eligibility List 2011-12 — Published -Reg
Ref: - 1) G.O (P) No. 505/2009/Fin, dated 12.11.2009
2) Circular No.27/2011/Fin, dated 12.05.2011
3) Circular No.38/2011/Fin, dated 27.06.2011
In the Government Order dated 12.11.2009, Government have reintroduced the House Building Advance Scheme to State Government Employees and Teachers. Vide circular 2nd cited the date for submission of HBA applications 2011-12 was extended up to 15.06.2011.
2) As per the circular 3rd cited all the Heads of Departments and Sanctioning Authorities were instructed to make online registration of HBA application from 01.07.2011 to 02.08.2011.
3) In pursuance of the above and after verification, Government are pleased to publish the combined HBA State wise Seniority List and combined HBA State wise Eligibility List 2011-12, prepared by generating from the HBA SEL website where applications were registered online by the Heads of Departments and Sanctioning Authorities through web based computer processing.
4) The combined State wise Seniority List of applicants is attached as Annexure —I and combined State wise Eligibility List as per budget provision as Annexure —II
5) The Department wise Allotment letter enclosing the list of applicants will be issued separately.
Additional Secretary (Finance)
Click here to view the Seniority List and Eligibility List